Neck Pain Treatment in Odessa
Neck pain can interfere with everyday life, making common tasks more difficult and enjoyable tasks less fun. If you suffer from neck pain in Odessa, seeing an Odessa chiropractor can help you get the treatment you need to feel better and avoid further injury. As your Odessa auto accident chiropractor and healthcare professional for musculoskeletal conditions, we offer a variety of all-natural, non-invasive treatments for patients suffering from neck injuries and chronic neck pain.
Different Types of Neck Pain
Some neck pain is fleeting and temporary, other types of neck pain are chronic and therefore ongoing. At Back Pain Institute of West Texas, we help patients manage both types of pain. By using expert diagnostic tools and techniques, we help patients identify the source of their pain. Once we know what is causing the pain, we treat the problem at its source.
Common Causes of Neck Pain in Odessa
- Poor posture. Poor posture can put pressure on the vertebrae, causing subluxations.
- Text neck. Text neck is a condition that occurs when the patient spends a lot of time looking down at mobile devices. Text neck can cause headaches and poor posture, which further exacerbates the problem.
- Whiplash. People often experience whiplash as the result of car accidents. Whiplash also causes headaches, insomnia, muscle stiffness and other problems.
- Auto accident.. Auto accident injuries can put strain on the muscles in the neck, causing discomfort.
How a Chiropractor in Odessa Can Help Treat Neck Pain
As your chiropractor in Odessa, we use a variety of different techniques to treat neck pain including:
- Spinal adjustment.Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to relieve pressure on the spinal cord and eliminate subluxations. Spinal adjustment is the cornerstone of chiropractic care, and as such is used to treat all patients who come in with neck pain.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy can help relax tense muscles and improve blood flow to injured areas of the body. For patients who experience neck pain because of stress, massage therapy can help.
- Cold laser therapy. Cold laser therapy stimulates deep tissues to encourage healing and provide non-addictive, non-invasive pain relief.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises to help them improve their range of motion and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Nutrition counseling. Our nutrition counseling services help ensure that patients get the nutrients they need to heal properly
Contact Your Odessa Chiropractor for Neck Pain Treatment Today
As your chiropractor in Odessa, the professionals at Back Pain Institute of West Texas want to ensure that you get the pain relief you need to feel better and heal from your injuries. Whether you’re suffering from chronic pain or have recently been involved in an accident, we can help. To make an appointment, contact your Odessa chiropractor at Back Pain Institute of West Texas today at (432) 332-3388.